Thursday 9 June 2016

Skyrim: The Forgotten City

Adventures in Skyrim - spoilers ahead! You can follow the rest of the story here!

And so the awesomeness begins.

Exiting the Lake house I am greeted by a bright and vibrant city. With people. Sure, not as many as other places, but it's a far cry from the dark death that I had just been in. Everyone directs me to see the Jarl, and everyone makes sure I know "the Dwarves Law" that rules this city:

"The many shall suffer for the sins of the one."

Which is very vague, but seems to keep everyone in check. Its also why there are no guards around. I let Jarl Metellus know that I'm from the future, and he charges me with preventing that outcome from happening, without letting anyone else know I'm from the future - as they might panic and break the Dwarves Law. He also notes that when he first arrived everything was dark and that there were lots of burned corpses around too.

The Jarl doesn't actually know what the outcome of breaking the law is, because he's managed to keep all his people (who all happen to be various types of undesirables) in check but its pretty clear that everything ties back to that.

My first task is recon, and since I'm more a doer than a talker I decide to head to some underground tunnels I saw earlier in the future (yes, isn't that an awesome sentence!?). The cave-in hadn't happened yet, but something else blocks my way:

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying your blog, Joseph. Look forward to the next one.
    - A fellow Aussie and the author of this mod. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! Thank you Mr. Storyteller! =) I hope you're making more amazing mods/stuff like this one, I'm definitely a fan! :D

      Delete