Sunday 5 June 2016

Skyrim: The Eternal One

Adventures in Skyrim - spoilers ahead! You can follow the rest of the story here!

A spark lit in Captain Guomundr's eyes after we slew the Leviathan. The giant finally told me of his little village that was destroyed by Iko-Turso "the Eternal one" and asked for my help in taking it down. Sure enough we found his sea shelf village in ruins, but I didn't need to be ready for a fight. Iko-Turso, a gigantic walrus, was already dead.

It just occurred to me how bad this thing would smell.

Camped nearby was an eye-patched wearing hunter who obviously beat us to the prize. I had actually seen him before on his steamship at Dawnstar but didn't pay him much mind since he had no conversation lines of note. Impressed with his skill I asked him for some hunting tips. This was his reply:

LOL!

Guomundr was pleased with the result nonetheless, and helped me carry all the loot (heavy pieces of giant monsters) back to my house at Windhelm. I got a fright when Njada Stonearm walked out from around a corner too - I had totally forgotten she was here as my proxy. After celebrating with a home cooked meal it was time to head back out into the wilderness once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment