Monday 13 June 2016

Skyrim: Drinking Past the Pain

Adventures in Skyrim - spoilers ahead! You can follow the rest of the story here!

 
Kinky. I mean. Jinkies. Like in Scooby Doo.

The key from the deep opened the locked room of the palace which contained one person: Maisi, the missing wife once thought to be skeever chow. Jarl Metellus had kept her up there and  doing all sorts of things for his own amusement. Now came a hard choice: If I freed the woman, or told her husband, then surely they would break the law by attacking the Jarl and everything would "end" once more.

I decided to leave her there and confront Metellus directly, but the old man laughed for he knew I could do nothing to him. Also, he let slip that since the Dwarven "Camera" if you will in that one room was broken, he worked out he could do whatever he liked there. Damn.

There was still another way to go though: Down into the radiated tunnels. The researchers had determined that if I assembled a full set of Immaculate Dwarven Armor it would protect me from the radiation, and I had all but one piece now (I'm very thorough when it comes to searching the dead). The unique chest piece was being worn by the paranoid psycho and there was no way to convince him to take it off. The guy even slept with it on (Yes I did an Edward Cullen and watched him while he slept, lol).

Despite him being a dick, I wasn't going to murder him just for that. Instead I opted to just enter the radiated chamber without it. Boy was that really painful, and I came near death constantly but finally I reached the dome at the bottom of that radioactive pit.

How?

Don't forget, this is me. My standard loadout in any game must include over 100 healing potions, the stronger the better. I just drank my way past the pain, like all true heroes do.

No comments:

Post a Comment