Tuesday 7 June 2016

Skyrim: Cassia's Request

Adventures in Skyrim - spoilers ahead! You can follow the rest of the story here!

While unloading all the junk from the sea monsters I found a crumpled parchment in my bag, a letter that was requesting me to help someone named Cassia find her missing brother. I figured it was about time I responded. In no time at all (thanks to fast travel) Captain Guomundr and I arrived at an ancient dwemer ruin whose entrance was behind a waterfall.

In it awaited Cassia, eager to meet the famous dragonborn. I wasn't too thrilled to learn that she and her brother were drafted into the Imperial army, but my mood brightened when I learned they were deserters. Anyway, the task was simple: enter the ruins and find her sibling.

And the only way in was in a large vertical drop.

Cassia had promised to wait right there, so she wasn't coming with me. I decided Guomundr should keep her company, in case it was a trap. Because everything screamed trap to me. Especially a large vertical drop. I couldn't chicken out now being the hero and all so with a deep breath, I jumped down the pipe.

Now is a great time to watch the awesome trailer for this mod and to mention it's one of my favourites so far! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment