Thursday 17 December 2015

MMO Agendas: Pixel Wedding / Affair

[Part of my MMO Design Folder]

Based on the ATITD Test of the Coalition I thought it might be fun to see how the rest of you feel about the following agendas when it comes to MMOs. I not only invite but encourage you to post your own thoughts on your respective blogs or if it's more convenient, in the comment section below.

Today's Agenda: Pixel Wedding / Affair

You are playing an MMO that has weddings between two players as a feature. Perhaps you even get additional perks / stats / abilities / gear if you have a pixel wedding. The thing is, IRL you are not single and your other half doesn't play the game - would you still get married in game anyway?

The idea for this one came up while playing ATITD which specifically has the "Test of Marriage", which you can only pass by being wed to another player character. While most of the players there chose to simply marry their alts (ie. themselves), that was too weird for me so I opted not to pass that test at all as I was already spoken for IRL. :P

This is the last of my agenda list for now, so please make the most of it and share your thoughts on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment