Wednesday 22 April 2015

Ambitious Dynasty: The Zhongyuan Campaign

[Part of my Dynasty Warriors 8: Ambition Mode story.]

With such low numbers it was no surprise when the enemy forces led by Dong Zhuo complete with staff wielding wizards and siege weaponry came knocking on the door. It was a long fight to push the invaders out and a learning experience for me as the battles were bigger and tougher than any I've been to before.

I was also caught off guard when people started to die!  I lost four lasses in the opening battle at Ji Province: Bao Sanniang, Yueying, Cai Wenji and Xiaoqiao as each of their positions were over run by Dong Zhuo's horny bastards. Suddenly, the shit just got real.

DEAD!

Through blitzkrieg-ing the enemy commanders I got them to withdraw to Xiapi Castle where Lu Bu again faced me and again was defeated after putting up a harder fight this time. This made the remaining enemy try flee through Xuchang, and where they all met their doom. Their fat leader Dong Zhuo was captured and executed on the spot.

I have no regrets.

Surprisingly, I did make it out with more people than I started with as enemies Lu Bu, Chen Gong and Zhang Jiao decided to join me upon being defeated again, AND I managed to free a few familiar prisoners in the process.

Dian Wei: Sir, it looks like we have been rescued!
Cao Cao: Do I look blind to you?

Zuo Ci, Zhenji, Lu Bu, Zhang Jiao and Chen Gong also rejoin!

No comments:

Post a Comment