Friday 24 April 2015

Ambitious Dynasty: The Jiangdong Campaign

[Part of my Dynasty Warriors 8: Ambition Mode story.]

Before embarking on this next campaign I decided to clean out spare gear from my armory to gain enough gold to max out my ATK rating. Studying at the academy seems to be the major gold sink in this place! Anyway, with my new/old friends in tow it was time to subjugate the Jiangdong province and while that in itself wasn't so bad the enemy forces did have the advantage of two solid castles: Hefei and Jianye. They were also led by Lu Bu's old lieutenant Zhang Liao who promptly ended Chen Gong's life.

I don't suppose we could talk about this!? *DEAD*

Unfortunately for him, I had Lu Bu himself on my side so he and his "sneaky" accomplice Taishi Ci met their end at Hefei Castle. The "hook knight" Yue Jin also found himself on the wrong side of the battle and met his end at Jianye but not before killing the wizard, Zhang Jiao.

The heavens shall prote... AAARGH! *DEAD*

Enemies Killed:
Yue Jin, Taishi Ci and Zhang Liao

Less prisoners freed this time means I only recuperated my losses:

Lianshi and Li Dian rejoin!

No comments:

Post a Comment